Thank you 2016 Gala for Bridging Supporters!
WOW! What a fantastic evening. Thank you for making the 2016 Gala for Bridging the best ever. Your enthusiastic support of our mission is humbling. The confidence you showed in our efforts to furnish homes with hope through your generosity on October 14 serves as motivation to all of us.
Allow us to share a few highlights from this year’s Gala:
• We had close to 360 people in attendance – a Record!
• Through your generosity, we raised (drum roll please!) more than $300,000 – a Record!
• The InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront served as a wonderful venue helping make for a memorable event.
• Our featured speaker (other than Fran, of course) Christin delivered a very moving, straight from the heart message that was pure motivation for all of us to continue the charge forward to share the Bridging story. View her story here.
• And Fran… what can you say about our Founder. How can you not be inspired after hearing his stories of how everyone connected to Bridging has given so much hope to the more than 80,000 families served since 1987?
Check out the amazing event pictures!
We offer a special thank you to Joni and Barry Butzow for being our Honorary Chairs and to Janet Pool, 2016 Gala Chair, and the Gala Committee for their tremendous support and efforts in making this year’s event a huge success. Also, thank you very much to the many Bridging volunteers, and to the Bridging staff, that selflessly gave of their time and talents before, during and after the event to ensure for a very well executed event.
As Founder Fran emphatically stated Friday evening, “When good people get together and do good things, then good things happen!”
Again, Thank You Very Much for a very memorable Gala. We hope to see you next year!
All the very best,
Fran Heitzman, Mark Wilkening and the rest of the Bridging staff.