Thank you for your interest in working at Bridging.
We currently have 1 position open – As of 1/30/19
Would you like to serve with an amazing team of staff and volunteers? Are you committed to serving those transitioning out of homelessness and poverty in your community?
Join the Bridging team and be a part of our important work as we furnish homes with hope in our community. We have an impactful model based on dignity and stewardship, a dynamic 93-year-old inspirational founder and a strategic plan to serve more, better. Our future is very bright.
Please read the full job description before applying. Click the arrow on the right side of the blue bar below next to the position you are interested in learning more about.
- Part-Time: 20-25 hours / week
4-5 days / week
- Starting Pay Rate: $18.00 – $21.50 / hr, Depending on Qualifications
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
The Client Services Associate position has a primary focus on engaging new agency partners with Bridging. Bridging recognizes both the barriers to economic stability that disproportionately affect marginalized communities and our limits in reaching these communities. This position will have an emphasis on engaging community partners that serve persons of color, the LGBTQ+ community, and immigrant and refugee communities. The goals of this position are to decrease barriers households have to accessing Bridging’s services, and engage and support new agency partners. The ideal candidate is comfortable working across racial, ethnic, economic, and gender differences and is highly self-motivated. Bridging is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, and we encourage qualified applicants of all racial, ethnic, LGBTQ+ identities and other groups to apply.
- Passion for the mission of Bridging’s important work and a commitment to serving individuals and families in our community
- Comfortable working across diverse racial, ethnic, economic, and gender differences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated; can initiate and compete tasks independently
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships in the community
- Comfortable with daily phone, email, and face-to-face interaction; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Motivated to increase access to Bridging’s services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience with nonprofit, healthcare, and/or community organizations
- Bi- or Multi-lingual candidate strongly preferred
Full position description available here.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume via email to Kelly Harding, Client Services Manager, email@example.com. Questions and inquiries: 952.460.1026