Thank you for your interest in working at Bridging.
Would you like to serve with an amazing team of staff and volunteers? Are you committed to serving those transitioning out of homelessness and poverty in your community?
JOIN THE BRIDGING TEAM and be a part of our important work as we FURNISH HOMES WITH HOPE in our community. We have an impactful model based on dignity and stewardship. Our mission is to empower people to thrive in their homes by providing quality furniture and household goods for those pursuing housing stability.
Our future is very bright.
The Warehouse Team Member is responsible for duties in the warehouse, commercial and residential pick-ups and deliveries to clients. Works with others to ensure the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
Various Shifts Available
- Bloomington: 201 West 87th Street
- Roseville: 1730 Terrace Drive
Hours of Operations:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Starting Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Personal Time Off (PTO) + 10 Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Enjoy a highly active and engaging work environment,
- Have the interest and ability to work alongside staff and volunteers of various ages,
- Have interest in creating positive customer service experiences, especially related to donors and clients,
- Want to be part of a team that is mission-focused.
- High School graduate or GED preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds above head; carry 70 pounds; and push/pull 100 pounds
- Possesses a valid MN driver’s license, clean driving record and at least 21 years old
- Previous customer service experience required
- Previous warehouse/delivery experience preferred
- Ability to drive a straight truck
- Complete a background check
- Must pass Human Performance Exam (HPE exam), drug screen and become DOT certified (all testing/screening is paid by Bridging)
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume via email to Steve Jameson, Operations and Logistics Manager, email@example.com. Questions and inquiries: 952.888.6462
Please check out our year-round volunteer opportunities. All volunteers must be 14 years of age or older to assist in our warehouse.