2017 Gala for Bridging Sets a Record!
10/15/2017 by Diana Dalsin
The annual Gala for Bridging on October 13, 2017, was an incredible success!
AMAZING! What more can we say? Because of the incredible generosity of our community, we raised more than $525,000 to help advance our efforts to furnish homes with hope and “Serve More, Better” in the years to come.
2017 Gala Highlights:
- We had nearly 500 guests in attendance, which is a record – that is incredible!
- Through your generosity, we raised (drum roll please!) more than $525,000 – setting yet another record!
- Our featured speaker Shereese Turner delivered a very powerful message that clearly demonstrated how important our mission is and that we need to continue to share the Bridging story.
- Jana Shortal, our emcee, brought her energy and love of Bridging to us in a way no one else could. It was clear that Fran and Bridging have a special place in her heart, too.
- And Fran… how can you not be inspired by our Founder Fran? His passion and drive for helping those in need and living his dream has meant being able to give hope to the 90,000 families we have served since 1987.
We extend a very special “Thank You” to Kim and Carol Culp for serving as our Honorary Chairs and to Jeff Snegosky, 2017 Gala Chair, and the Gala Committee for their tremendous support and efforts in making this year’s event a huge success. Also, thank you so much to the many Bridging volunteers and staff that gave of their time and talents to ensure a memorable and smoothly-run event.
Take a look at our event pictures
from the event, and keep sharing your wonderful memories on social media.
Save the date and join us next year: October 5, 2018 – We’ll be back at the Hilton downtown.