Bring a Blanket — Warm a Heart!10/17/2018 by Rebecca Toews
Join Bridging and Chris Carr and Company Saturday, December 1, for our 17th annual Bring-a-Blanket collection drive! Bring a new or gently used blanket to one of two locations and the first 100 donors at each location will win a chance at a SUBWAY® sandwich, concert tickets, sweet swag, and more!
SUBWAY® 10600 10th Street West, Waconia
We need more than 14,000 blankets each year to serve more than 85 households a week. We rely on community partners like you to help us help others rebuild their lives. To date, the SUBWAY® Bring A Blanket collection drive has secured thousands of blankets to redistribute to people in need. We are grateful for their support in helping us serve our mission.
Not able to attend the event? You can still help! We need blankets year-round. Sponsor a blanket drive with family, friends or an organization you participate in and help us fill our shelves!
WHAT TYPE OF BLANKETS DO WE NEED?
- New or gently used
- All sizes: throw, twin, full, queen, king
- All types: quilts, afghans, fleece, comforters, throws, bedspreads
QUALITY? No blankets with dirt, stains, rips, odors or animal hair.
HOW DO I START MY OWN BLANKET DRIVE? Complete the Volunteer Interest Form
- Your workplace, school, civic club, faith-based organization or your local community are all great places to host your drive. You can organize with just a handful of friends and family too!
- Use the promotions toolkit provided to help you get the word out. It includes templates, Bridging facts, logo, and social media samples.
- We need blankets all year-round! Call today!