Call to Action! Help us stock the blanket shelves now!06/20/2018 by Rebecca Toews
“All I came for was a twin bed set and frame, and through your generosity of spirit, came away with many other things – some were treasures – hand made. I was and remain overwhelmed by your organization and wonderful volunteers. I am in sincere awe of the entire operation and the sheer genius of beginning it. Thank you so very much for continuing to help so many people and myself!” – Bridging Client
We need more than 13,000 blankets each year! We serve more than 85 households a week, helping them find a sense of dignity as they rebuild their lives. We rely on community partners like you to help us achieve this mission.
A blanket drive is fun way for you to collect, purchase or make blankets we need to provide for nearly 300 people each week. Donating a blanket to Bridging not only helps keep families warm at night, this project will warm your heart too!
WHAT TYPE OF BLANKETS DO WE NEED?
- New or gently used
- All sizes: throw, twin, full, queen, king
- All types: quilts, afghans, duvets, comforters, throws, bedspreads
QUALITY? No blankets with dirt, stains, rips, odors or animal hair.
READY… SET… GO!
HOW DO GET STARTED? Complete the Volunteer Interest Form – or call Lee Phillips at 952-412-7618.
- Your workplace, school, civic club, faith-based organization or your local community are all great places to host your drive. You can organize with just a handful of friends and family too!
- Use the promotions toolkit provided to help you get the word out. It includes templates, Bridging facts, logo, and social media samples.
- We need blankets all year-round! Call today!