Donation Drop-off and Pick-up Options02/11/2019 by arcstone
Have you checked the donation list to make sure that we accept your items? Great! We offer two options for getting your furniture and household goods to our warehouses.
Not sure if you should donate an item? Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving it to a friend or family member. If yes, we would be happy to take your item and donate it to a family in need. Learn more about our quality standards.
- No cost and no appointment necessary.
- Staff and volunteers are available to help unload.
- Bridging has two locations in the Twin Cities.
Bloomington: 201 W 87th St Bloomington, MN 55420
Roseville: 1730 Terrace Dr. Roseville, MN 55113
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
OPTION 2: SCHEDULE A FEE-BASED PICKUP
- We pick up in the Twin Cities seven county metro area.
- Schedule a pickup online or call the Bridging office at 952.888.1105.
- You must provide credit card information at the time of booking.
- Your credit card will be pre-authorized and the charge will be held in a pending status until the pickup is complete.
- Please select the county that matches the pickup location and then select a date.
COST AND PICKUP DETAILS
- $75 for pickups from OUTSIDE A RESIDENCE (curbside or garage)
- Outside pickups are generally available on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- $150 for pickups from INSIDE A RESIDENCE.
- Inside pickups are generally available on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- The pickup team has the right to refuse items that we do not accept or do not meet our quality standard.
- If we cannot access the garage or refuse ALL items, you will be subject to a $25 trip charge.