2018 Estate Planning Informational Sessions08/21/2018 by Diana Dalsin
Join us for National Estate Planning Awareness Week on October 15 to 21 and learn what estate planning is and why it is such a vital component of financial wellness for you and your family. Estate planning is an often overlooked element of financial wellness.
That’s why Bridging is hosting FREE estate planning presentations at both locations in October, provided by local Larkin Hoffman attorney Mike Smith, who is volunteering his professional services. In addition to estate planning, Mike advises clients in the areas of business and succession planning, benefits and compensation, estate and trust administration, taxation, professional practices and closely held businesses.
With many Planned Giving options available, you can provide a lasting gift and help Bridging do more for more people.
Please join us for a FREE 1-hour informational session:
- Roseville: Thursday, October 11, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Bloomington: Monday, October 15, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Refreshments will be available
Learn more about:
- Estate taxes – Do you need to be concerned?
- Incapacity planning – Why you should have a power of attorney and a health care directive.
- Probate – What it is and how to avoid it.
Please RSVP by October 8 to reserve your spot! Maggie Mau, email: email@example.com or call: 952.888.0777