Get a Jump Start on Spring Cleaning03/19/2019 by Diana Dalsin
Spring in to Action NOW!
It is time to close the books on the crazy Minnesota winter and welcome springtime by clearing the clutter and passing on your usable, quality housewares and furniture to people setting up their new home. Get a jump-start on your spring cleaning and get your donations to a Bridging warehouse today.
A New Beginning at Bridging
“I lost my apartment, I lost my son, and we were homeless a year and a half. I was blessed to get into Bridging to get the things that I needed… It’s a lot. We finally have somewhere stable. This is a new beginning.”
The story of Bridging is a story of the individuals and families who struggle daily without the basic essentials many of us take for granted. From beds and dressers, to lamps, dishes and cookware, these are necessary in furnishing a home. They create a sense of dignity for families who are working hard to get a fresh start in life. Your donations go directly to the warehouse shelves to receive a “second life” for a family in need. Bridging provides a way for families and friends to enjoy a meal together at a table, beds and linens to get a restful nights’ sleep, and all the furnishings to create a warm and inviting home. Bridging, in short, provides a link between those who have, and those who have not. Be the BRIDGE!
WHY should you get a jump-start on spring cleaning?
- Spring cleaning reduces STRESS! And, who can’t use that after the Minnesota winter we have been through this year?
- Burn calories and get ready for the beach! Don’t forget that cleaning burns calories – up to 200 calories an hour!
- Think of how happy you will be knowing you brought a smile to so many faces! Read a few quick Lives We Touch client testimonials to hear how donations make a difference every day at Bridging.
- You’ll find more than furniture and housewares to recycle around the house and garage! Did you know Bridging has a Donor Resource List? Connect with other Twin Cities nonprofits that need your usable donations too!
- You will support the dreams of our dear Founder Fran! He can’t wait to see what you bring in. As he often says, “GIVE IT AWAY! YOU ALL GOT STUFF, GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN USE IT!”
TAKE ACTION NOW:
- What furniture and household items does Bridging accept?
- Where is Bridging located? When are you open for donation drop off?
- Help! I need to schedule a home pick up? Will Bridging send a truck to my house?