Help Bridging Spread the Word in your Community!02/22/2019 by Diana Dalsin
Invite Bridging to Speak at Your Next Event
Bridging loves sharing our story, mission and vision with the community! Whether you want to inform 5 people or 500, we would be honored to present at your next gathering. We have a team of staff who can present on a year-round basis.
When you invite Bridging to speak at your event, we will tailor the message to your audience; length of time, and the focus, whether on volunteering or donating stuff. We will also focus on the mission of our work and the clients we serve. Whether it’s for ten minutes or for more than an hour, we will share client stories and attendees will be motivated to be a Bridging Champion and take action in their community. Bridging sees great value in making new friends and asking for help to support our organization. That’s how we stock our shelves, keep the lights on and serve more than 4,500 households each year. We need YOU!
Top 6 Places Where We Present to Groups
- Corporate offices – at a workplace team meeting, town hall or conference
- Faith communities – at services, small groups or the youth groups
- Schools – all ages, from 5 to college-aged
- Civic Clubs – Rotary, Lions, Kiwanis, alumni associations
- Financial advisers, foundations and philanthropic groups
- County and Municipal recycling programs