Bridging offers a wide variety of ways to engage throughout the year where you can have fun, support a great cause, and help furnish more homes with hope. Whether you are lending a hand in the warehouse, spreading the word about our needs and mission, or attending an event in the community, it all makes an impact!
Lend a hand at Bridging year-round! Check out the complete Menu of Options available for individual and group engagement, sponsor a dresser build and host an essentials drive.
- Individual volunteers fulfill the roles of warehouse assistance, product sorting, client shopping, office support, furniture/electrical repair and driving truck for product pickup. (Minimum age 14.) Join us once a week or a few times a month. All shifts are scheduled in advance. Come tour a warehouse with a volunteer coordinator and learn more.
- Book a group project in the warehouse; teams of 5 – 25 volunteers help us sort through donated goods, inspect items. load/unload trucks and restock shelves. We book team projects year-round in both locations. Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older. This is an active and fun opportunity where your team can learn more about Bridging and keep our operation up and running!
Support one of our signature events at Bridging by being an attendee, sponsor or event volunteer;
- Annual SUBWAY® Bedrace for Bridging: Join us for an action packed afternoon and evening of teams of four racing down Buck Hill on a bed mattress. Save the date: Saturday, March 10, 2018.
- Annual Gala for Bridging: This event is a star-studded evening of glamour, delicious food, and unique items to win in the silent and live auctions. We hope you will join us at the Hilton Minneapolis on October 5, 2018.
- 10,000 Lakes Concours d’Elegance: For the second year, Bridging will be the official charitable partner. French for “Competition of Elegance” a Concours d’Elegance showcases one-of-a-kind, rarely seen cars, boats and motorcycles. Join us on July 22, 2018 at Excelsior Commons on Lake Minnetonka.
Bridging has unique opportunities for businesses to highlight their support for Bridging while receiving excellent visibility in the community. Each signature event has various levels of sponsorship support to consider.
2018 Bedrace for Bridging event sponsorships are now available!
For more information, contact Maggie Mau, Donor Relations Manager, 952.888.0777 or email@example.com.
Connect Bridging to your workplace, school, faith-based or civic club organization.
- Need a speaker for an upcoming event? Want to learn more about how Bridging serves families?
- Book a warehouse tour: See Bridging in action! Small and large groups welcome, all ages.
- Invite Bridging to an upcoming community or volunteer fair.
We look forward to partnering with you! Contact: Diana Dalsin, Community Relations Manager, 952.888.0746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.