Annual Gala for Bridging
Mark your calendars:
Our next Gala will be held Friday, October 11, 2019 at the Hilton Minneapolis
2018 Gala Was A Hit!
We are pleased to announce that through the efforts of our community, we raised more than $560,000 to help us FURNISH HOMES WITH HOPE.
From our honorary chairs, Tod and Bonnie Carpenter, to our wonderful emcee, Kia Becht with Chris Carr and Company on K102, we could not have asked for a more special evening.
Take a look at the 2018 event photos!
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a Gala for Bridging. Because of the generosity of sponsors, this event is Bridging’s largest fundraiser of the year, raising more than $560,000 in 2018 with more than 500 guests in attendance.
As a sponsor, you will:
- Support local individuals and families transitioning out of homelessness and poverty.
- Showcase your commitment to the community.
- Strengthen your brand.
- Increase visibility to thousands of community-focused individuals and business leaders.
- Engage with influential leaders in the community.
- Be Recognized for your support in a variety of ways before, during, and after the event through: Bridging’s website and social media channels, promotional materials, and event signage.
For more information on becoming a Gala sponsor, please contact Maggie Mau, Donor Relations Manager, at 952.888.0777 or complete the Gala Interest Form at the bottom of this page and we will be in touch soon.
The Annual Gala for Bridging is truly a special evening! We have a remarkable silent and live auction which needs hundreds of donations. Whether your item is valued at $50 or $5,000 – we’d love it!
Ready to support the next Gala? Complete the Gala Interest Form at the bottom of this page for more information and to make your donation.
Donations Due: September 2019
Join us as a gala guest and/or table sponsor for the event.
Registration is now closed.
Complete the Gala Interest Form at the bottom of this page and we will be in touch soon.
THANK YOU to our 2018 Gala for Bridging Sponsors!
We could not do what we do without the support of these individuals and organizations.
Want to know more about becoming a Bridging Gala sponsor? View our Interactive Sponsor PDF!