How do I donate items from my company? I have a large quantity of items.11/20/2017 by Diana Dalsin
Non-residential donors are vital to stocking our shelves! In fact, 30% of our product is provided by organizations such as those listed below.
Who is a “non-residential” donor?
- Hotels (guest room items, lobby furniture and banquet halls)
- Retailers and Manufacturers (includes new and discontinued items)
- Restaurants (i.e. tables, chairs, dishes, glassware, silverware)
- Corporate (i.e. lunchroom, cafeteria and lobby furniture, product)
- Faith-based Organizations (i.e. banquet halls and rummage sale leftovers)
Check out the complete Donate Your Stuff list and make sure we accept the items you want to get rid of today. All acceptable items must meet our quality standard and be ready to load. Your donation is tax-deductible.
NEXT STEPS: Determine what items will be accepted and how to get them to Bridging. Call Steve Jameson, Operations and Logistics Manger at 952.888.6462 with the following details:
- Main contact name and email/phone
- Location of items (Address)
- Description of items
- Do you wish to have a pick up? Do you have dock door?
- Decide between option 1 or option 2 below.
OPTION 1: Drop off at Bridging – Bloomington or Roseville
- No appointment needed. No online booking required.
- Donations accepted: Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Fridays/Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Bridging is closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
OPTION 2: Arrange for a Bridging pick up at your location
Need help getting your items to Bridging? Contact Steve Jameson, Operations and Logistics Manger, at 952.888.6462.
- Corporate/institutional pickups are Mondays – Thursdays between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and Fridays 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.