Will you come to my house and pick up donations?10/22/2019 by Diana Dalsin
Yes, we have fee-based home pick up service!
Residential donors can schedule a fee-based home pickup in most of the 7-county Twin Cities metro area. This year-round service can be scheduled online or with a Bridging representative by calling our main phone, 952.888.1105. Appointments are made for 4-hour blocks. We generally book 1-2 weeks out. Options available for both outside or inside your home.
Ready to book your appointment online?Schedule now
Why is this service fee-based?
- Bridging is a non-profit organization that provides donated items to clients in need.
- Our fleet of vehicles cost our organization over $100,000 per year to maintain and insure. We ask that our community of donors help pay for this expense by paying the fee for pickup service.
- If we didn’t ask our community to help, we would not have adequate funding available to run the trucks. Thus, the program would not be available.
NO COST Drop Off Option:
Donors can also drop off furniture and housewares at either one of our two locations, Bloomington or Roseville, Monday through Saturday.
- No appointment necessary.
- Staff and volunteers are available to assist in unloading your vehicle.
- Check hours of operation and holiday schedules.
General information about WHAT and HOW to donate furniture and housewares to Bridging: Learn more