OUR CLIENTS: WHO DO WE SERVE
As families face the exhausting challenge of finding affordable housing, employment, education and health care they are left with severely limited resources to furnish their home. A furnished home environment is a basis for improved job performance, better grades in school and healthy family interactions. By relieving the pressure to purchase furnishings, Bridging services provide families a comfortable home and allow them to focus on other crucial matters in their life.
Our collaborative approach improves our ability to serve the community; eliminates duplication of services, and increases efficiency. Check out the Lives We Touch and read success stories about how a basic home essentials package of furniture and housewares changes lives!
How do I get help?
- I need help? How can I get a referral to receive items from Bridging?
- Where can I find a list of current agency partners?
- Still have questions? We want to help! Contact our Client Services department to learn more.
I would like to be a Bridging Agency – make appointments for clients:
- How can I sign up to become a referring agency partner? I’d like to take a tour and learn more!
- Additional frequently asked questions at Bridging and the services provided.