How can I get help from Bridging? I need furniture, beds, housewares, and more.
Through the effective reuse of donated items, Bridging improves lives by providing a basic home essential package of quality furniture and household goods to those transitioning out of homelessness and poverty. By relieving the pressure to purchase furnishings, Bridging provides families a comfortable home which allows them to focus on other crucial matters in their life.
List of Referring Agency Partners – organizations who refer clients to Bridging:
BridgingAgencyList12Jan2018 – updated 1/12/18
In order to receive services from Bridging, you must be referred by one of our registered partner agencies.
- I have a Bridging appointment scheduled, how do I get more information?
How it works? How can I get an appointment?
Clients are referred to Bridging through a network of 100+ local social service agency partners. Agencies range from; county assistance programs, faith-based organizations, shelters, emergency assistance, mental health services, veteran and disability programs and immigrant/refugee services.
Referring agencies and caseworkers determine the household needs and schedule the shopping appointment at a Bridging warehouse, Bloomington or Roseville. For general questions about our client services, call 952.888.1105 to speak with a representative.
1. If you are currently working with a case worker or social worker: Ask for a referral to Bridging or for assistance in getting a referral.
2. If you are not working with a case worker or social worker: Check the current Referring Agency listing above.
3. If you still need assistance or other services, these organizations may be able to help: Contact the Health and Human Services division in your county of residence or one of the community resources below. Phone numbers are available on those websites.
- Hennepin County
- Dakota County
- Ramsey County or call 651.266.4444
- Anoka County
- United Way of the Greater Twin Cities
- MinnesotaHelp.info (statewide resource)