We are committed to FURNISHING HOMES WITH HOPE and are happy to help provide necessary furniture and household goods to your clients. We specialize in providing a “basic home setup” to those who need most items necessary to create a comfortable and functioning home. Although we can never guarantee the availability of any one item, our basic home set-up generally includes upholstered furniture, a kitchen table and chairs, a mattress and box spring, linens, dishes, artwork, and more. (Note: At this time, we do not provide appointments for clients in need of individual items.)
All clients receiving furniture must be referred by a human service provider, healthcare agency, or faith-based community. Most referrals come from agencies that are contracted with Bridging.
Already a Contracted Agency?
If you work for an agency that is contracted with Bridging, please see your agency’s primary Bridging contact for information on scheduling appointments. More details can be found blow in the Agency Finder. Questions? email@example.com
Interested in becoming a contracted Agency?
If you would like your agency to be a contracted agency please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure you have the application form, schedule a time for a tour, and provide training for our appointment scheduling system.
Ready to Refer a Client, but not sure if you want to be a Contracted Agency?
Let’s talk. We’d be happy to have you visit for a tour and talk about whether Bridging Services may be a good fit for your clients. Contact the Client Services Department; email@example.com.
Bridging Tours & Presentations
Did you know you can …
- Request a Tour of Bridging?
- Request a Bridging Presentation at your Agency?
- Join an upcoming Case Manager/Agency Tour? Upcoming Tour Dates are:
Thursday, September 20th at 1:30 pm: Bloomington Warehouse
Thursday, October 18th 2018 at 1:30 pm: Roseville Warehouse
Thursday, November 15th 2018 at 1:30 pm: Bloomington Warehouse
Thursday, December 20th 2018 at 1:30 pm: Roseville Warehouse
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does furniture cost? Our appointment fee is $60. Delivery is an additional $180 (available in the 7-county metro only). Clients may pick-up their own items for no additional charge.
- Are the items used? Most of the items clients receive will be gently used. We work hard to ensure that the items are of good quality, with no rips, stairs, odors, or pet hair.
- My client only needs a few items – can I refer them to Bridging? Bridging’s model and fees are for those who need most items in their home – we do not have appointments for only a few items. This ensures that we have the inventory necessary for those attending appointments with the expectation that most of their household needs will be met.
- Can someone shop with my client? Yes,if your client has medical, mental health, or interpretation needs and would benefit from assistance shopping please let us know when you schedule their appointment. Together, we can accommodate these concerns.
- Will you deliver to my client? Yes, within the 7-county metro area. The fee for delivery is $180. Please note: we can only move furniture up 2 flights of stairs without an elevator (this includes both outdoor and indoor sets of stairs).
- Can my clients come to Bridging again? Yes.
- What if you don’t have the item(s) my clients want? Our community provides us with tremendous support in the form of donated items. Because we are a donation-based organization, occasionally we may not have an item your client is looking for. Client will receive most items necessary for a comfortable and functioning home at each appointment. We are unable to accommodate “rain-checks” for unavailable items.
- Do I need to complete a home visit? Yes – home visits ensure that clients are ready for a full household worth of furniture. We rely on case managers to ensure that the new items will not create any safety risks or lease violations.