Ready to learn more about how to become a Referring Agency? Already referring? Want to take a program tour?
See below for more full details and contact us today; Client Services Department, 952.888.1750
- I am currently a registered caseworker and want to schedule a shopping appointment for my client: SCHEDULE NOW
- I am new to our agency and would like to request a tour. Contact the Client Services Department for upcoming tour dates and sign up.
- Searching for the 2018 Agency Guidelines? PDF available for download now: Agency Guidelines 2018
Review the current list of agencies – Agency Finder
Want to become a Referring Agency Partner?
Did you know Bridging accepts new agency applications all year-long? Do you know a community or organization in need of our services? We have the capacity to take on new agencies!
Bridging is one critical stop on a client’s path to healthy, stable and safe living. We could not serve our mission without your partnership in identifying the clients in need. You are our greatest asset as we locate, connect and serve the basic home essential needs of thousands in the Twin Cities. Nonprofit organizations, faith-based communities and county human services programs are vital to our ability to serve those in need both in the Twin Cities metro and throughout Minnesota.
Agency Application Procedures
- Complete the Application and send to the Client Services Department; email@example.com or fax to 952.460.1001.
- Following the application review, you will be contacted by a Bridging Client Services team member.
- Upon approval, Bridging will provide a formal Agency Agreement which will be renewed on an annual basis. Next steps to begin referring clients;
- Complete and return the Agency Agreement to Bridging.
- Bridging will then set up the online referral/appointment system with your caseworkers’ contact information, login and passwords. Each user will receive confirmation and instructions for using the online scheduling system.
- A 1-hour orientation date will then be set for all referring caseworkers at the agency. More than one orientation date can be provided and are scheduled year-round on weekdays.
BRIDGING CLIENT APPOINTMENT FEES
- There is a $60 appointment fee that may be paid by the agency partner or the client.
- Add-on option: Items may be delivered by the Bridging team following the shopping appointment – a $180 delivery fee covers the cost of having items delivered to your client’s home. (7-county metro area)